Unlock Your BA and Leadership Potential
Here is where you can play today’s session, it is just under 46 minutes
Would you like to listen again? Will you be missing any of this week’s sessions? No worries! You can upgrade to receive access to all the 2018 summit sessions and then listen again whenever suits you. Click here. You will also receive full transcriptions of each session, once our transcriber has finished producing them. They are great for reading through quickly! Compared to the cost of any other BA conference, I’m sure you’ll agree that’s good value.
Join in the discussion about today’s topic
To make this virtual BA summit as interactive as possible, we’ve provided two ways to answer questions and make comments. There is a fascinating discussion about each topic in the summit so far on LinkedIn, with pros and cons discussed and even more great ideas. Have a look at the LinkedIn group (it’s open to all) and join in the conversation or search #basummit on Twitter:
- Post a discussion in our LinkedIn Group
- Tweet your thoughts or question in Twitter, making sure that you include our hash tag #basummit.
About each session:
Each session is available for 48 hours from 8am GMT on the day advertised for that session (or earlier)
A few things to note about this player:
- You can use the bar to move forwards or backwards through the interview.
- If you navigate away from this page, the player will stop. We’ve made sure that the links to the speaker’s websites and the LinkedIn group open in new windows, so these will both work without stopping playback.
- If the player is not working for you, check that your volume is on and turned up.
- If you can’t see a button with a black triangle on it or a player bar at all, then your firewall may be blocking the player. This has happened during this summit for people in a few businesses. In that case, try listening from home after work instead or upgrade to be able to be able to listen whenever suits you.
- This player is available 23.5 hours per day except when we update it around 8am in the morning UK time (see a time zone converter to work out when that is in your timezone)
- These players are updated each Summit day around 8am UK time. If you have an older one displaying, then your computer has stored it in its cache. Try turning off and starting again or contact your IT support team.
- The player is visible from smartphones and tablets of all types.